Friday, August 24, 2012

Photo - St. Francis Xavier Children's Choir


An old photo I found in my piles and piles of stuff.
I don't know what year this was.
If anyone knows or remembers,
please comment below and let me know.

These children are all grown up now.
A few of them are my facebook friends!
One is now a professional singer.
Two of these children are my own sons.

. . .and take a good close look.
The child in front wearing white shirt and tie
was not a member of the children's choir.
I remember this clearly.
He saw all of the children lining up getting ready to sing
and just joined the crowd.
Notice the children all have green folders.
He is holding a coloring book,
and it's upside down!!!

Are you in this photo?
What do you remember about this event?
Why not come on down
and share your memories of the music making?!?!?

Do come join us 

as we celebrate 30 years in the music ministry!
Saturday, Oct. 27th 
starting at noon.
The place?
St. Andre Bessette (formally, St. Francis Xavier)
in the city of Ecorse. 

FYI,
the choirs and music makers for this event
will be performing
from the exact same place
in the exact same building
as in this photo!!
. . .sharing old memories
while making new ones!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts!