Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome!
Welcome to this blog!
With this blog
I hope to announce and include everything about my
Celebrating 30 Years in Music Ministry!

I have been involved
in a number of different parishes
in the Archdiocese of Detroit
over the years.

It is my hope to celebrate this in a grand style
"How?" you may ask. . .
. . .. with a Music Festival,
which is set for 
Saturday, Oct 27, 2012.
The event is to begin at noon.
The location: St. Andre Bessette Parish Center in Ecorse.

More information to come as the days progress.

Please stop by this blog often.
I plan to post photos, and lots of them!
You might just see your smiling face!

Do join us on Oct. 27.

And do check back here
to get updates as they become available.

God Bless The Music Ministry
of The Archdiocese of Detroit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts!