Thursday, September 6, 2012

Video - El Fuego Cae



In this video we have
the Children's Choir from St. Gabriel Parish in Detroit
singing, "El Fuego Cae, Cae,"
a song to the Holy Spirit.

This video was taken
at their concert in 2010.

This choir has changed somewhat over the years,
but has remained strong.
The St. Gabriel Children's Choir
is one of many groups
that will be performing at the Choir Festival.

Hope to see you there:
Saturday, Oct. 27th.
The event starts at noon
and will take place

at St. Andre Bessette Parish

(formally, St. Francis Xavier). 


There will be no charge for this event
but a freewill offering will be accepted
to help defray the cost of hosting this event.

2 comments:

  1. Love the children's choir!! Looking forward to the festival!
    Love ya, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I love working with the children. They have always been a favorite part of my ministry. . . . .80% of people who sing in choirs as adults sang in the choir as a child. I know that I may never see the full fruits of my labor, but at least I plant that little seed!. . . for now, though, I find children's choirs great fun!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts!